Sunday, April 2, 2017

Why Not Me?


It Is Written, 1 John 4:17, love has been perfected among us in this; that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
You have probably heard many people say, why me? You might have even said that yourself. You may think I'm a little nutty, when I say, why not me?
Let me explain. We all know that Jesus died on the cross, and rose again, in order to forgive our sins, and make us right with God.
When you realize the full impact of what Jesus did, you realize that you are now a child of God. God does not have favorite sons or daughters, He loves them all the same. What He does for one, He will do for all. You must put the words, why not me , in your heart and mind.
During Jesus time on earth, He said He only did what His father did or said. He said this on a number of occasions. Since Jesus was God's Son, because of Jesus, we have the same Father.
When we go to our Father in prayer, we tell Him what we need, or want, and we thank Him for giving us His best in regard to our petition, and live knowing that our prayer is answered. You may want to say to yourself, why not me, before you pray, with faith and trust in your Father to do His best for you, just like He does for all who know and love Him. God Bless You and Your Family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment