Sunday, April 9, 2017

Head Off Unhappiness


It Is Written, Philippians 4:6, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
It is pretty common for people to go through times of unhappiness. At the time we are going through it, it almost never dawns on us, that  unhappiness is usually avoidable. There is a way of combating this problem.
When we are unhappy, it is usually because of things, or situations that we choose to worry about, or feel unsatisfied about. Sometimes we even feel God doesn't love us. That is satan talking, so stop listening.
If you think someone has it better than you, realize that for each person that has it better than you, nine are much worse off than you.
I thought I was thankful to God most of the time. Then the Holy Spirit showed me the truth, I found out just how thankful I should be. I came to realize just how well-off I am, when I watched the news, and several documentaries that were on TV in the last few weeks.
Most of us have not had the misfortune of living in the middle of war, going without food, water, or shelter. Most of us are not among the tens of millions who are in fact slaves of one kind or another. We all knew slavery always was and is  horrible beyond imagination. That, but for the grace of God could be you and me.
We must always think about how blessed we are. When you think about how things could be, thank God most of us have tiny problems. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment