Thursday, April 6, 2017

What If?


It Is Written, Jeremiah 29:11, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
What if you could see your whole life up to the age of 70 or so? You would see your life from the time you found out you were alive. Think about that for a minute. Your growing up years, your time in school, your jobs, your marriage, your children. Everything you ever did or thought.
If you could go back and change anything, would you? Are there any regrets, or deep hurts? Can you see what might have been better if you had done some things differently?
Sadly, we cannot go back. We reach old age and see things a lot different than when we were young. You will realize that some things didn't seem to matter but, were actually important, and things that seemed important, really weren't.
Depending on how old you are, determines how much of your life will be a joy when you look back. This is easily done.
Empty your mind, and open your heart. Only God knows how to make each step, thought, and action perfect. You can take advantage of that by giving your life to God, and letting Him lead you. He loves you, He will give you His best. Talk to Him. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment