Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Holy Spirit In Action


It Is Written,1 Corinthians 2:13, these things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
I'd like to tell you about an incident that happened to me recently. I tell this story to help someone to realize that none of our needs are too small for the Holy Spirit to handle.
This past January, I had bypass surgery. The cardiologist told me that I cannot shovel snow, until further notice.
Well, I came home, and almost 2 months went by without any snow. Very unusual for where I live. While talking to my son, I thought I would be a wise guy, so I told him that since I couldn't shovel snow, the Holy Spirit didn't let it snow. I was believing what I said, no matter how silly it may have sounded to someone else.
A few weeks later, we got about 4 inches of snow at night. The next morning when I saw all of that snow, the thought went through my mind, what am I going to do? At that point, I said to the Lord, I would appreciate if He could send someone to shovel. I thanked Him, and didn't give it another thought, and went about what I was doing.
About an hour later, I looked out of my front window, and I saw five neighbors shoveling my driveway and sidewalk. They even got the snow off the car. The funny part about this whole story, is that it was exactly as I said. I guess you could say the way it came about, with me asking the Lord, and forgetting about it, showed me once again, and him how faith works. Is the Holy Spirit great or what? God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me, your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment