Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Like A Movie




It Is Written,1 Peter 4:12, beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you.
An interesting thought occurred to me while talking to a friend. We were talking about life, and as is common among people, it contained a few "if I knew then".
Shakespeare said, all the world is a stage, and we are the players. If you think about it, there is something to be said for that idea. As it says in Proverbs 3:5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.
If we look back at the past, it is like watching old movies on TV. The movie is finished and is not likely to be changed unless someone decides to do a remake. The good thing is, if we decide at some point in our lives, we can do a remake for the future. Everything in life, is how you look at it.
In life, things happen for no apparent reason. I started looking at these as distractions from satan, as he tries to get our eyes off the prize. Kind of like watching a movie on TV, that keeps getting interrupted by commercials so often, that you forget what the movie was about.
The best way to remake the rest of your life, is to know Jesus, and take the Holy Spirit with you. To get started all you have to do, is ask the Lord to help you. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment