Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Garden


It Is Written,1 Peter 5:8, be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
This may be something for all of us to think about. It may put a new light on everyday life. Recently while meditating on the Word, this thought came to me, and really made me think about life in general.
Life is like a beautiful garden. The garden is full of flowers of every description, one prettier than the next. As we are admiring the beauty, we notice a weed or two. In case someone needs to have it explained more clearly, flowers represent blessings, and the weeds are satan's attempts to ugly up the garden.
There is no foolproof way to keep weeds from popping up, just as there is no way to keep satan from trying to destroy our blessings. In the garden we pull the weeds, making sure we get the root, so that the weed does not come back. Weeds from satan ( problems or temptations ) must also be spiritually pulled out, including the root. Remember that satan feeds the roots of his weeds in order to try to take over the whole garden.
All who have received salvation, have the authority of the believer. That authority is to use the name of Jesus to cast satan out. If you tell satan to leave in Jesus name, he has no choice. As it says in James 4:7, therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment