Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trust Causes Peace


It Is Written, Isaiah 26:3, you will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Peace is something most people do not expect or think is possible in this modern world.  The world is a tough place, and peace seems totally impossible.  I won't go into the whole world thing, because we have seen with our own eyes, and heard with our own ears.
So how do you get perfect peace?  For starters, let's look at the opening verse.  It sounds simple, and it is simple.  Have no doubt about that.  We are so used to dealing with whatever comes up in the world, that it is very difficult to let someone else handle everything, even if it is God.
Consider this for a moment.  God knows everything that is going on now, and what will happen in the future.  He can do what none of us can do.  He can see every move by each person and how it will affect you, and the harm it can cause.
When you trust God completely and give Him control, you will have perfect peace, because you know He is manipulating even hundreds of things for your good.  Know Him from His Word.  He can do a much better job than we can, because He is God.  Ask Him to take over your life and trust Him. Let go and let God, and you will find yourself with perfect peace in your heart, and a much smoother life.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment