Monday, March 28, 2016

God's Way


It Is Written, Isaiah 6:8, also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:  whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?  Then I said, here am I!  Send me.
When someone is made ready to do the Lord's work, he is sent to do it. You may be asking yourself at this point, what has that to do with me?  Let me give you an idea.
God knows His plan for each person.  He knows those who want to serve Him in special ways, such as healing.  What most of us don't know is that when we give our hearts and wills to God, He starts to get us ready to do His will.  Getting us ready, includes spiritually, and moving all the pieces of the puzzle into place, that are necessary in His plan.  The whole process can take a day, a week, a year.  It is part of the test to see if we are serious.
I believe God has boot camp for each person.  The training you get depends on the job He has for you.  He trains us to be non-judgmental, loving, trusting, and many other things that will be required.  He tests our faith, and persistence under adverse circumstances, such as dealing with other people and situations.  When we are ready to do the job properly, for the right reasons, He gives us a job.
I found out a long time ago that you must wait on God's timing.  If you just go charging out there on your own, un-prepared spiritually, you will fail. You may get so messed up that it would be difficult for God to use you.
It may sound easy to do God's will when you hear a preacher talking or you read it in the Bible.  That my friends doesn't tell you the whole story.  It just gives you an idea of what is possible.  So when you get an idea, pray about it, take it to God, and follow His lead.  It may not be easy, but it will be worth it, because you will be serving God.  Have a blessed day.             Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
 Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment