Thursday, March 17, 2016

Recognize Miracles


It Is Written, John 14:12, most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also;  and greater works than these he will do, because I go to my father.
If you ask the average person if they believe in miracles, most people would probably say no.  If you ask those who believe in miracles if they have ever seen one, very few would say yes.
Do we know what miracles are?  Is the only thing we recognize as a miracle, is what Jesus did?  Are we among those who believe miracles died with Jesus, and cannot happen in these times?
Miracles happen every day.  Some you see, but do not recognize them as miracles.  Most people have a tendency to call it luck.  Here are a few that may have happened to you.
Someone runs a red light, and misses you by inches.  Some seemingly impossible thing happens for your good.  Someone lived through an accident that is usually fatal.  These are just a few examples.
Most miracles go unseen.  You get delayed a few minutes, or leave a few minutes early, and you avoid a fatal accident.  Traffic or a red light does the same thing.  I'm not saying this is always the case, but it only takes once.
Have you ever come across a bad accident in front of you that just happened?  Ever hear about someone who missed their flight, and the plane crashed.  Even on 9/11, people called in sick or were late, and lived.
There are so many (small miracles ) we never notice.  It is not luck, it is God watching out for us.  I believe if we dodge the bullet as the old saying goes, it is actually God giving us more time to find Him.  Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment