Monday, March 21, 2016

From Head to Heart


It Is Written, Ezekiel 36:26, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you;  I will take the hardest stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Miracles that we pray for happen as a result of having faith, and trusting in our hearts.  There are dozens of verses that tell us how important what we have in our heart is.
Your heart determines belief in God or some false God such as money. Good or evil starts in the brain.  It is all about how you perceive things, and that is what gets transmitted to the heart.  Psalm 66:18, says, if I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear.  Proverbs 23:26 says, my son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.  Proverbs 21:2 says, every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart.
You may be thinking that your mind knows and believes, but you don't feel anything in your heart.  How do you get it from your head to your heart?  I believe the heart of every man longs for the Lord.  There is a feeling in the heart it knows only God can satisfy.  The heart is telling the brain what it needs and wants, but the brain is ignoring it.
The average brain is ruled by the body, and that is the problem.  Even though the brain knows deep down, what is right, it wants to take what it considers the easy way, and follows what the world thinks.
This situation is not hopeless.  You have Jesus inside of you, and the righteousness of God through Jesus.  Realize that your spirit is the boss, and the rest of you, including the brain must obey.
The only way to make your heart happy and full of faith is prayer and God's Word.  Tell your brain that there is a new boss in town, and it better start obeying.  The Word says draw closer to God, and He will draw closer to you.  So you see it all boils down to your brain being trained to make your body read God's Word, in order for the message to get to the heart.  It takes faith in your heart to get prayers answered.  Your brain is just the messenger from God's Word to our hearts.  Have a blessed day.           Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment