Sunday, February 14, 2016

Take Dominion


It Is Written, Genesis 1:27-28, so God created man in His own image;  in the image of God He created him, male and female He created them.  Then God blessed them, and God said to them, be fruitful and multiply;  fill the earth and subdue it;  have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.
This my friends was a mandate from God.  We became His agent on this earth, to rule in His absence.  Dominion in Hebrew and Greek means;  to be master, rule, have jurisdiction, subjugate, dominate.
This role was to last as long as man was faithful to God.  This was lost with the fall of Adam, but came back to us with Jesus victory over satan.
Just think about what this means.  We are to continue God's work in Jesus name.  It is like when God gave the Hebrews the promised land.  God told them to take it, and they fell far short of God's plan.  We must follow what God told us.  If we did, the world would not be as evil and lawless as it is.
Starting today, follow God's original mandate.  Obey Him, and rule your world.  When you pray take dominion over the problem in Jesus name, and proclaim the results.  Dominion is God's word, so it must be true.  This dominion is over health, weather, finances, everything, including satan. You're the boss in Jesus name, now begin to act like it.  Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment