Wednesday, February 10, 2016

God Speaks


It Is Written, Isaiah 41:10, fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Has God ever talk to you?  Have any of your friends or relatives ever heard God?  Chances are your answer to both questions is no.  Do you believe God speaks to anyone?  This time the answer might be maybe.
The fact is, God speaks to anyone who will listen.  You must be open to the idea that you can hear from God.  God speaks in different ways, so we must be aware.
God speaks the most through His Word, the Bible.  You can find verses to answer any question or problem.  If you're not familiar with the Bible yet, you can go online to a free website called topical Bible.  There are hundreds of words or phrases listed alphabetically, many verses for each word.
Another way God speaks to us is to our hearts.  That quiet little voice inside you is God talking to you.  When you hear that voice, ask the Holy Spirit to confirm that it is God.  Then follow His advice.
You can also hear from other sources.  This particular incident really did happen recently.  We had a tough decision to make, so we prayed about it on Saturday.  Sunday morning while reading the daily devotional God gave us some insight in the devotional.  Sunday night, the same day, Joel Osteen confirmed and added to the message on the TV show.  The next day Monday morning we put Joseph Prince on TV for the last 15 minutes of his show.  More confirmation.  The next day Tuesday morning an evangelist was on the Kenneth Copeland show, and put the finishing touch on the message.  So when we put all the pieces together it really did give us the perfect answer and total peace.
Many times an answer comes from only one source.  When you hear and have peace in your heart, you know you have the answer.  It will agree with the Word.  So just pay attention, and ask the Holy Spirit, and relax. You will get an answer that will solve the problem and give you peace.  It's in the Word so it must be true.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment