Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Focus


It Is Written 1 John 2:6, he who says he abides in Him ought also to walk just as He walked.
Focus is defined as, the center of interest or activity.  I give the following example in order to help someone understand the message a little better.
I was browsing on YouTube, and came across a former Army sniper teaching a class in how to aim a rifle.  Bear with me here, this is not a lesson on how to shoot someone.
He showed a circle of stars set up as the numbers on a clock.  This circle also had a center point. Then he said, concentrate on that Centerpoint.  If you focus on that Centerpoint, or target, everything else seems to disappear.  They are still there, but you don't see them, because your attention is on one particular place.  I tried it, and was astounded, because he was right.
When we hear about Peter walking on the water toward Jesus, we find that he noticed the waves and began to sink.  If he had focused on Jesus only, he wouldn't have started to sink.  It would've worked like the example.
If you are praying about something, do it at a time, and in a place where you can focus on Jesus only. I believe that when you are so focused, your subconscious will show you a picture of the results happening in the spiritual, and it will then be transferred to the physical world as an answered prayer.
As all of us have found out at one time or another in our lives, what we direct all of our attention to, or as I call it focus on, that is what you will get. Focus on problems and you will continue to have problems, focus on positive things and you will see positive.  Have a blessed day.                 Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment