Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How You See a Problem


It Is Written, Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
As we go through life, we encounter many things daily that we call problems.  Depending on how big or serious we make them in our minds, determines how we react.
We have what can be called or classified as minor problems.  Most of these can be taken care of with very little effort.  For instance, you have trouble finding a parking space at the mall that is close to the entrance.  Do you ride around and wait for a space to open, or do you park a little further away?
If you keep the Holy Spirit in your heart and mind, you realize that a problem for you is not a problem for Him.
I have found a really simple solution to my problems, regardless of how big I think they are.  I talk to the Holy Spirit.  I say things like, what should I do with this Holy Spirit, how should I do this, I need help with this.  He always comes through, always.  On some rare occasions, I get the answer an hour or so later.
I have found out through trial and error and many years of experience of doing it the hard way, that we by ourselves can get ourselves in a mess quite easily.  But, if you really talk to the Holy Spirit, listen for His voice, and approach whatever you want to do the way He tells you to do it, you really do avoid a lot of aggravation and trouble.  It may sound simplistic and hard to believe, but it works.
Whenever you have a problem, remember the verse, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment