Monday, April 13, 2015

The Meaning of New Birth

It Is Written, John 3:3, Jesus said "most assuredly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".
We have all heard about the new birth and born again. Many people have explained what those terms mean, but for the majority of the explanations, I think they come up a little short. I found one that sure explained it to me.
My Bible is called "The New Spirit Filled Life" it is the NKJV version by Thomas Nelson publishers. It explains hundreds of words, phrases and customs. It is a study Bible that has become my favorite, because it is very good at what it does to help understand the Bible.
New Birth. Upon repentance, a new order of life opens to the believer in Jesus Christ. Jesus used the figure of "New Birth" to dramatically indicate three things: 1) without new birth, there is no life and no relationship with God.(John 14:6} 2) in new birth, new perspective comes as we see the kingdom of God(John 3:3) God's word becomes clear, and the Holy Spirit's works and wonders are believed and experienced-faith is alive. 3) through new birth we are introduced-literally we enter(John 3:5) to a new realm, where God's new kingdom order can be realized(2 Corinthians 5:17) new birth is more than simply "being saved". It is a re-qualifying experience, opening up the possibilities of our whole being to the supernatural dimension of life, and fitting us for a beginning in God's kingdom order.(Matthew 3:1 –2  4:17  Matthew 13:1-52.
The Greek word that was translated as, again, can also be rendered to mean "from above". To enter the kingdom of God, one must be born again, by a spiritual  birth from above. When you see all of this beginning to happen in your life, your spirit will rejoice, and show you that by your thoughts and action, you are like a new person, hence the new birth. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment