Sunday, April 5, 2015

Be not Deceived

It Is Written, John 8:51, most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word he shall never see death.
It Is Written, John 1:1, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God.
All of creation was by the word of God. He spoke everything into existence. Jesus spoke all of His miracles. All through the Bible which is the word of God, the word in action is mentioned dozens of times.
By now I think we get the idea, that  the word of God is everything. It is life  to us, and we must treat it as such. It isn't something to be taken lightly.
satan is an interesting character. He knows the word backward and forward. The word is used by satan against us, and we use the word against him. How is that possible you may ask, it can't work both ways. Well my friends, the answer is simple. When satan quotes the Bible to us, it doesn't bother him because he twists it his way, so it only seems accurate if you don't know the word. If you are a believer, you know that the word is the sword of the spirit, and as such is a most formidable weapon on earth. satan cannot flee fast enough.
There are many false religions in the world that do outrageous things in the name of their God. They are satan's followers, and work against the true God and His followers. Many people believe their lies, and don't bother looking for the truth.
Now we come to the most sinister of all, the pulpit. There are countless preachers and so-called experts, and  professors in New Testament or Bible studies, that pervert the word. After listening to some of them, I sincerely doubt that they ever opened the Bible. We could write books about the distortions, some of which you see on TV.  Some of these people basically rewrite the Bible and what it  teachs, and if you don't know the word you can easily be deceived.
Some of these people have even taken Jesus out of the Bible, or say as the Muslims do, that Jesus was a prophet, not the son of God.
So my friends it all boils down to this. I think you realize that your eternity rests on what you believe. Don't take anyone's word on anything they teach. Check it out for yourself, and don't change a word. It is what God says it is,  period, and when you die, pleading that you were misled, is not an excuse. It will be too late. The Bible shows you the way, take advantage of it, and you know if you are being misled. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment