Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Important Plan Information

It Is Written, Psalm 145:9, the Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.
It has been said by many people that God has a perfect plan for your life. While that statement is true, there is what some people call a catch. Technically, I guess they are right.
Let me start with an example of everyday life. You decide you want to fly to California. The catch is, you are not the pilot. So either let the pilot fly the plane because he knows how, or you fly a plane, and probably crash and burn.
If you are driving to California, there is still a catch. You have to follow a map, or probably get lost. Your choice.
God does have a plan for you. The way to get the full benefit, is for you to turn your life over to Him, and let Him direct you. He knows the plan, and He knows the steps. Just trust in His love and relax. Your trip through life will be very fulfilling. There will be bumps along the road, but don't let that bother you, it is part of His plan, but someday you'll see how the bump played a part.
 The Hebrews that left Egypt with Moses, thought they did not need God's direction. They wandered in circles for 40 years trying to do it their way, and never did reach the promised land.
Our God is a loving and forgiving God. If we stray from His plan, all we have to do is sincerely repent, and He will put us back on the right path. The best plan for us, is His plan. He loves us more than we can imagine, so trust Him always. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment