Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Pleasure Of Holy Moments

Matthew 19:26, Jesus looked at them and said, with man this is impossible, but With God all things are possible.

When Jesus was on this earth, He worked many amazing miracles by faith. We must realize that most of the miracles like healing required the one being healed to believe, receive, and act on it.

Today I would like to tell you about a small book I just read. I believe this book explains how we can make an enormous difference in this world.

I would like to say at this time that I have no vested interest in this book. The author is giving six free no strings copies to all who ask. The book is called Holy Moments and the author’s name is Matthew Kelly.

Many of us smile warmly at others, encourage someone, give a helping hand, curb our anger in a disagreement. All kinds of simple thoughtful acts.

These please God. Holy moments are the same type of actions on our part, but the difference is when we consciously dedicate them to the honor of God, they become much more powerful, and they influence others as well as make us feel good.

The whole idea of the six books is to give five away to people who will do the same. If every other person, did it, the number would grow to an enormous one, and that would lead us back to being Godly moral people.

The whole idea may seem crazy to a lot of people but realize this important fact. satan promoted evil in this world one person at a time, and they did the same.

We can be a Godly country again if each of us does our part. The Bible was the first people changer. Now people forget the word of God but realize this. If we try to follow the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ, things will get better, and the simple ideas of this book will go a long way to helping people act more like Jesus.

Mark 10:27, Looking at them Jesus said, with man it is impossible but not with God because all things are possible with God.

Jeremiah 32:17, Oh Lord God you yourself made the Heavens and earth by your great power and with your outstretched arm. Nothing is too difficult for you!

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 


Go To HolyMomentsBook.com and request 6 free copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment