Sunday, July 9, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

The Benefits Of Hindsight

Psalm 91:16, I will satisfy him with a long life and show him my salvation.

As we progress in our lives, there comes a day when we realize we are getting old. We wonder where all those years went, and why so fast.

At this point you realize that you are much closer to the end than you are to the beginning. You can’t help looking at the past and the things you did or didn’t do.

You probably did many good things, and an equal or larger number of mistakes. You must decide how your past will affect the rest of your life. Is it positive or full of regrets?

Titus 2:2, Older men are to be self-controlled, worthy of respect, sensible, sound in Faith, love, and endurance.

I am at that point in my life. I had a long talk with the Lord Jesus Christ about it. I feel He put the following thoughts in my heart, so I share them with you.

You may have been told that the things of this world are worth only momentary pleasure. Whoever told you that was right. Things cannot love, you get tired of them quickly and you can become their slave. Then there’s the fact that you cannot take them with you, and they can keep you from finding almighty God.

God in His love for us presents us with people we love, and they love us. During our lives, we should tell these people that almighty God blessed us by putting them in our lives. Don’t be afraid to tell them that you love them.

If you have children that you brought up without giving them the knowledge of God, you can’t change that now. But you can read Bible stories to your grandchildren and talk to them about those stories.

You can’t change the past, however with the help of the Holy Spirit, you can spend the rest of your life reflecting the light of the Lord Jesus Christ to everyone you meet. A chance to get it right.

Psalm 71:18, It even while I am old and gray, God, do not abandon me, while I Proclaim your power to another generation. Your strengths to all who are to come.

Here’s a thought the Lord put in my heart. Do something nice for someone, even if what they like is not what you like. Make them happy, and you will be too.

The most important thing in life, is finding the Lord Jesus Christ and asking Him to forgive your sins and come into your heart as your personal savior. The greatest gift you can give anyone is to tell them about our savior.

I am 80 years old and working at what I preach. There’s no greater thing anyone can do, then helping someone find Jesus. Praise the Lord! Think about these words and bless someone. God bless you and your family Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


1 comment:

  1. Tanks serious repet and fe church vision esclrares answers of judas tadeo on 67 pent house in children age i can benefactor and misterious and family loves and consuelo jerico david for other days of life

    ReplyDelete