Sunday, July 16, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Nothing Is Impossible

John 15:7, If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

One of the most important subjects most believers ask about is answers to prayers. There are no special prayers for answers from our Father God. Everything must come from the heart.

Mark 11: 24, therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Matthew: 7: 7, ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be open to you.

The Bible tells us in plain language about prayer. When we pray, it must be from the heart. Many people say they don’t know how to pray. The first problem with that is, we are thinking with our human mind. God knows that we need help, so He provided the Holy Spirit to help us.

Romans 8: 26, likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groaning too deep for words.

What this verse means is, we ask the Holy Spirit to take our words, and turn them into a perfect prayer to Our Father God, and He will. The Holy Spirit is the power behind the word of God. He is with us always, even for a simple prayer like, Holy Spirit please help me with this.

1 John 5:14, And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will he hears us.

The name of the Lord Jesus Christ opens the door for the answer, help, and miracles. A fact that you may not have known. The calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, pleases almighty God, and the miracles or answers to prayer, give glory to God and bless us.

The Bible is full of the promises of God, but in order to be blessed by them we must be aware of them. For instance, if you didn’t know that it is impossible for Father God to lie, how could you have total faith in what He says?

To make a long story short, concentrate on knowing God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. As you get closer to them, your faith will grow, and so will answers to prayer.

Answers to prayer are recording to God’s time. Answers that are no, are to protect us not punish us. The answer yes usually is better than we ask or expected. One more thing. Father God blesses us in a tangible way many times before we even ask. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins, and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment