Tuesday, July 25, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Don’t Despair

Romans 12:2, Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind that by testing you may discern what is the will of God what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Every person in this world, young, old, in between, in all countries have many of the same experiences. Rich or poor, or in the middle, not one person escapes.

 I am referring to hard times in the form of a loss of some kind. Relationships that fall apart, job loss, health issues, and it goes on and on in what seems like never ending problems.

The normal reaction for most people is anger, depression, and a pity party. These may at times seem understandable, but they are deadly to your soul.

These types of things are allowed by God. He allows it but does not cause it. At this point I can hear some people saying out loud or in their hearts “here we go blaming satan as usual”.

The simple truth is satan did cause the problems. Just as a lion goes after old or weak pray for an easy kill, satan relies on the problems that easily snare people who have little or no faith.

When satan finds a weak spot like someone feeling sorry for themselves, he really puts the pressure on. As a person starts getting worse from the extra pressure satan doubles down and calls his associates to the party.

There is a sure way to fight back. I know this sure way from years of experience. One day during what I would call a crisis, in my desperation I called on the name and person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It wasn’t instant, but things started getting better. satan is terrified by the mention of Jesus name. Another thing I started doing when dealing with satan, I started reading scripture.

When you pray from your heart with the Holy Spirit you will succeed. It isn’t magic, it is the power of God. Here are a few verses for those really difficult times.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2, Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind that by testing you may discern what is the will of God what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Ephesians 6:11, Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:14-17,  Stand therefore having fastened on the belt of Truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and as shoes for your feet having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace and in all circumstances take up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one, and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment