Tuesday, July 11, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

A New Look At Old Things

Isaiah 43:18, Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.

Everyone, especially as they get older, enjoys reminiscing about things that gave them pleasure when they were younger. You cannot avoid looking at how much things have changed over the years, and how you feel about it.

Ecclesiastes 3:1, for everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under Heaven.

As the proverb says, there is a season and a time for everything. I would like to use as an example of how one thing leads to another. I installed new virus protection on my computer. It scanned for problems and located several things that affected the computers performance. It asked if I wanted to delete the unwanted and unused. Naturally I did.

Later, as I was using my more efficient computer, I thought about things in the past that I enjoyed, that have become something to be sad, or even angry about because they are no longer available.

The way I figure it, there must be a lot of people that feel the same way. As I thought about it, the Holy Spirit put in my heart something that solves several problems at the same time. What if you could treat your past as the new software treated old problems?

When people live in the past, they are usually unhappy in the present. Many people get so unhappy that they do not even think about Father God, and the fact that He is the answer to everything.

What I am suggesting will solve the problem. Take some private time with the Lord Jesus Christ. Everyone has 15 or 20 minutes in a day to talk to the Lord Jesus Christ and to ask Him to be their partner in turning their life around by giving it over to Him. Your partner.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will guide your path.

The time for the things in the past good or bad, was the past. Be thankful for the good stuff, learn from what hurt, and move on. Cut it Loose.

Today is a new day, and time to make new memories. As you call on Jesus to help you do it His way, you will have great success. With success, times of being unhappy will disappear, and you will look for more time to spend with the Lord Jesus Christ.

By making the Lord Jesus Christ a part of everything you do, and listening to His voice you will be happier than you have ever been and you will be excited when you get up in the morning about what you will do that day. 20 years from now you will look back and all you will see is good memories. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment