Thursday, December 30, 2021

The Presence Of God

Psalm 19:1, The Heavens declare the glory of God, and the expanse proclaims the work of His hands.

When we look around us, it is not hard to realize that the world is filled with the presence of almighty God. If God is everywhere, how can there be such chaos?

Psalm 145: 18, The Lord is near all who call out to Him, all who call out to him with integrity.

A True Believer focuses on God and His love and power in our lives. All through the Bible we witness chaos, and people who walked with God. You will also notice that none of the people chosen by God to lead His people was perfect. Everyone, including the apostles were flawed in some way. 

It should be a comfort to realize that no matter how flawed we are, we can serve God, and walk in His presence. Remember, this world is temporary, but spiritual life is eternal.

Jeremiah 29:13, You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 

Revelation 3:20, see I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My Voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with Me...

I can assure you from personal experiences, that trusting in God, and following Him, circumstances will work for your benefit. So how do you get to that point? Believe the verses in this message to start with.

No sincere prayer goes unanswered, never. Prayers are answered for our benefit, usually better than we ask in the first place. The hard part for most people is it all depends on God's timing.

I have an example of what I am saying that just happened. My doctor sent me paperwork to get a CAT scan. On Friday my wife called for an appointment, as she had done a number of times. The hospital said the order was wrong. After several calls between my wife, the hospital, and the doctor's office, nothing was resolved.

On Monday the doctor's nurse called to tell me that she had made an appointment for the scan, on a day, and at a time, I would not have picked, but I thanked her anyway.

First thing I thought was that God picked the time, and the people I would encounter. I went on the day and time specified. All I can honestly say is, if someone offered me a million dollars to make that visit better, I could not. Praise the Lord!

This experience that I just related to you is not unusual. I am sure that if you look at instances in the recent past in your own life, you can find similar things. Even if you don't know the Lord right now, He is still working in your life trying to get you to notice Him. Don't forget you must invite Him into your life, because He will not impose Himself on anyone. 

Proverbs 3:5 - 6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you.  

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment