Tuesday, December 28, 2021

My Time with Jesus Tuesday

A Guarantee

Romans 15:13, Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe.

If you ask the average person about what helps them determine which product to buy, you will probably hear a few different reasons. Most people are concerned about guarantees, warranties, and the reputation of the manufacturer and or the seller.

Most people will shy away from a product they do not know. When you spend your money on an unknown, you risk losing more than you can afford. That is a wise way to look at it.

You have probably heard someone say that you should trust in the Lord. Put all your cares on Him. Follow God's plan for you.

1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your cares on Him, because He cares about you.

All of these words sound good, but are they? The answer is simple. If you know who God is, and what He did, it isn't that difficult. Let me explain.

If you know Jesus, you know the Father. You get to know Jesus from the Word of God, the Bible. I must stress knowing who He is, is critical. Just knowing that He exists, does not cut it.

John 10:30, I and the Father are one.  God has a perfect plan for each of us. The Father gave His Son Jesus to forgive our sins by shedding His blood on the cross. When we accept Jesus as our Savior by confessing our sins and asking Him to come into our hearts, we receive the Holy Spirit.

So, let's recap. God created us, and He has the perfect plan for each of us. Jesus came and died in order for us to be forgiven of all of our sins. The Holy Spirit came to us as a helper sent by God. He is to help us, teach us, and guide us in the will of God, for our good. It is all written in the Bible, A guarantee from God. 

1 Corinthians 6 19, don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own.

This is how it works and will work for you. First of all, know in your heart that whatever you see or hear in life is allowed by God, because it is all a part of His master plan. Do not doubt it for a second. It does take prayer and effort, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to achieve that level in your faith life.

 Always put everything in the hands of the Holy Spirit every morning. I ask Him to teach, help, and guide me in God's plan for me.

I have learned over the years that the Holy Spirit does help, guide, and teach. Sometimes my plans change as the day goes on, but they're always for the best.

I've also learned that if I am following the Holy Spirit everything goes well. If things seem to be going wrong, I stop and wait. God's timing is crucial. If something doesn't go the way I want, waiting on God proves to benefit me, because I avoid many big mistakes. I learned that the hard way.

Life is like a budget my friends. You have an unknown number of days, so you must spend them wisely, and reap the blessings and grace of God.

Psalm 27: 14. Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart be courageous. Wait for the Lord.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment