Sunday, December 12, 2021

Irrational Fear

Isaiah 41:10, fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 56:3, whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you.

2 Timothy 1:7, for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and obey sound mind. 

If you asked me for the definition of fear, I would tell you it is one of satan's favorite tools. Fear has a tendency to bring out the worst in most people. You only have to look around at what is going on with the current pandemic. People realize they have no control, so they panic, and they start hoarding everything that they think they will need, with no regard for the needs of other people.

When people start seeing store shelves getting empty, they start hoarding too. There have even been fights over a package of toilet paper. As time goes on, it looks as if people are losing their minds. satan throws more gasoline on the fire, to incite people to hate and violence.

Let's look at what should be reality. Except for yet another sickness, everything is normal. No one is using more toilet paper. Companies are not making less. It is a shortage created by fear. If people would operate with common sense, the pandemic does not spread and dies out.

People who trust in God, realize that He is in control, and they do not have to worry. They realize that the media is being controlled by satan, and they are the biggest part of the problem as far as spreading fear and hate. If you trust in God, you can have peace in your heart through Jesus and what He did for us on the cross. Salvation was made possible for us by what He did. Every word in the Bible is true, and there are countless verses that tell us how much God loves us and will take care of us.

I have a suggestion for getting through this trial... Just trust in the Lord, pray for this pestilence to go away, and that people get some type of rational behavior. Pray for those who spread hate and fear. Prayer my friends is the most powerful weapon in the world and is a direct line to the ruler of the universe, Almighty God himself. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you 

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as.my personal savior.I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment