Tuesday, December 14, 2021

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

You Are Precious

Romans 5:8, but God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

As I was having my private time with the Lord this morning, I told Him that I was disappointed that I was doing so little for Him. I told Him that I often feel like a fake Christian.

At that point I sat back quietly and waited for His voice. As I sat waiting, my mind was thinking about today's verse. At that point my whole life, going all the way back to when I was a child came to my mind. I recalled all of the times in my life that I did not do as I should have. I saw all of the opportunities that I missed. Those opportunities I now realize where to find the Lord.

I still recall that a large part of my life included many hardships over a number of years. I somehow managed to get through them all. I didn't blame God, because God was not a part of my life.  For some reason though, I did see how God was always there for me, even though I did not acknowledge Him.

Today I am many, many years older. I have found the Lord, and I want only to serve. I want everyone to know Him, so I ask Him every day how I can serve. The part that is hard to remember or realize, is the fact that God has a plan for each of us. When we wait for God's timing, we will serve Him. We must also consider this fact. If we treat others as Jesus did, and reflect His life to others, we just might be living the plan that God had for us to begin with. Talk to God every day. Live according to His Word, and His plan for you will come to pass. You need not feel like a fake Christian if you follow the word.

John 3:16, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Keep that truth in your mind at all times. God knows who you are, and what is in your heart. Just trust Him, and don't worry, the Holy Spirit will show you the path and open your eyes and heart. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment