Sunday, December 5, 2021

Power in Action

Matthew 17:20 tells us, so Jesus said to them, assuredly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain. Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Everyone faces situations on a daily basis that have the potential of becoming unpleasant. Each incident can grow and become as an unconquerable mountain. Do you realize how big that mountain gets is determined by you?

Jesus spoke the words of the above verse as an example of the power of faith. While Jesus himself could move a real mountain, He knew we could not. The mountains therefore represent how big we make a lot of the problems that come up in our lives.

When we accept salvation, we receive the Holy Spirit into our hearts. The Holy Spirit is the power to act part of the Trinity. He was the power behind Jesus's miracles.

As we get to know God the father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, our faith will grow. We get to know them through the Bible, and by talking to them every day. When you do that, your faith can grow to the point where this next verse is a way of life. John 14:12-14 most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to my father. And whatever you ask in My name that I will do, that the father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my life as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment