Sunday, September 3, 2017

Why Fear Death?


It Is Written, 1 Thessalonians 4:14, for if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him, those who sleep in Jesus.
Are you afraid of death? You don't have to be. When you are saved, you realize that someday you will be with the Lord. When you look at physical death as the beginning, and not the end, it puts away fear. Physical death is just a transition to true spiritual life.
If you are dead spiritually however, death is an open door to eternity in hell. Again, don't be afraid of physical death because while you live, no matter how much evil you did, Jesus will forgive you, if you repent and accept Him as your Savior.
Where do you stand right now? Once you die, you no longer have a choice. Remember, if you make the wrong choice, you will live with it forever. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, Your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment