Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Blood




It Is Written, Hebrews 9:22, and according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood, there is no remission.

Anyone familiar with the Bible realizes that blood plays a major role throughout the history of Israel.

Lambs blood was spilled in the Old Testament, in atonement for sins. Lambs blood on door posts at the time of the Exodus was to indicate to death that it must pass the house.

Jesus is the Lamb of God. God sent Him to shed His blood for the sins of man, because only His blood was capable of doing it. When Jesus shed His blood for us, we became righteous in God's eyes

I have always believed that if someone had the blood of Jesus on a towel or even a rag, it had the power to heal physically, spiritually, and mentally. The cloth from Paul touched the sick person,and they were healed. How much greater is Jesus? The Holy Spirit does the miracles in any case.

One of my favorite ways to pray, starts out with, in the name of Jesus, and by His blood, through the power of the Holy Spirit. There is real prayer answering power in these words. Try it. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

Thank You Lord

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment