Thursday, September 7, 2017

Rebellion Is Dangerous


It Is Written, Proverbs 17:11, an evil man seeks only rebellion; therefore a cruel messenger will be sent against him.
You may be wondering what this verse means, and where does rebellion fit in. You will get some understanding from the following.
God tells us that He has a great plan for our lives. It is up to us to follow it or not. It is common for people to say that they cannot imagine how they could figure out what God's plan is. At one time, I felt that way too.
The easiest way to do it, is a dedicate your day to the Lord. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you, before you make any decisions. I'm not talking about what to eat or what to wear, I'm talking about decisions that affect your relationship to God, your family, the people you associate with, and so on.
When we do it the way the Holy Spirit guides us, including the timing, it all works out great. Have you ever noticed how many decisions you made on your own, went wrong? Is the verse starting to make sense?
When we do things our way, we are telling God that His way is wrong. We reject Him, and in doing that, we open the door to satan and experience the hatred that satan has for us.
One more thing. We open up ourselves to all manner of sin, that can destroy us, and send us to the bad place. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thak You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment