Thursday, September 21, 2017

One Man's Sin


It Is Written, Romans 5:18, therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one man's righteous act, the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
When I was young, I thought God was very unfair because of Adam and Eve. Why should their sin pass on to everyone? Many people I knew, felt pretty much the same way.
As I got older and found Jesus, the truth hit me like a ton of bricks. Adam and Eve passed dominion of the world to satan when they sinned. satan's influence affects everyone on this earth, one way or another, so sin is,  unavoidable for the most part.
Man cannot make up for sin, so the sins of everyone were put on Jesus to pay for. Because of Jesus death and resurrection, all who accept Him as Savior, are pardoned of all their sins, and receive salvation upon repentance and acceptance of Jesus as Savior.
We were born with a free will. We choose who we follow, God or satan. Jesus death and resurrection conquered satan for all time. So the fact is the choice is ours. Choose wisely. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment