Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Blahs


It Is Written, Psalm 118:24, this is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Did you ever wake up in the morning feeling the blahs? For those who are not familiar with the word blahs, here's a description. You aren't depressed, or happy either. You are like you are there, but you are not. You aren't sure what you want to do, because you really don't care about anything at the time. It is a twilight zone kind of moment.
The interesting thing is, you can get  these feelings at any time, in an instant. What you are really experiencing is an attack by the devil. He creates this condition in your mind, in order to try to make further attacks easier.
If he can divert your thinking with the blahs, creating depression and all that goes with it, it will be easier for him. He wants to make you susceptible to sin, by creating the conditions that make his suggestions for sin appealing.
Even if you wake up feeling that way, you can defeat the devil by giving your day to God. You may not want to, but do it anyway. Read a chapter or two of the Word, and say to God, "here I am Lord, what do you want me to do today?" If you are sincere, the Holy Spirit will step in, the devil will leave, and you will be free. May God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment