Sunday, June 26, 2016

Allow God


It Is Written, Proverbs 3:5-6, " trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths".
You may be asking yourself what does allow God mean? The answer is simple. The first thing you must accept in order to do this, is to realize that God gave each of us a free will. Since we have a free will, God will not make us do anything.
Everything we think, say, or do, is according to our will, until we learn otherwise. Some of us realize that God loves us and wants to give us His best. We go to Him with a laundry list of wants. We aren't sure we will get all of these things, but we hope.
Now I get into an area of belief, that I have been following successfully for a good while now. The thought occurred to me during prayer one morning.
If I follow a selfish path with all of my wants, I may forget to mention some. I may not know about some gifts. I don't really know for sure how all of these things will fit in my life. Some may be good, some not so much. So what do I do?I asked the Holy Spirit what I should do. The answer I got was brilliant, but extremely difficult. He put Proverbs 3:5 and six on my heart.
 First thing every morning, I dedicate my day to the Lord. I trust Him for everything in the day. In other words, I use my free will, to operate in my life according to His love for me, and His riches in glory. I give Him the power of attorney in my life which allows Him to use His divine wisdom, and supernatural power for my good. As a result, I have never lacked anything. As a matter of fact, He blesses me, many times, before I could even ask.
When you follow God's plan, you don't have to be afraid of the outcome. Allow God to bless you in His way. Believe me, it is far better than anything we can do. So you see, allowing God to do His thing, turns out to be the best thing for us. It may not be easy at first, but remember this, if God said so, it is. May God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment