Tuesday, June 7, 2016

God's Counsel


It Is Written, Proverbs 19:21, there are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel-that will stand.
If you are like most people, you want to feel that you are in control of your life. You have a hidden fear of what will happen if you aren't in control.
Most people rack their brains with plans to make their lives better. They get concerned about all kinds of things, and hope to make them happen, or not happen as the case may be. The problem is, this kind of thinking is flawed. Let me explain.
Let's start with investments of any kind. The first thing to recognize is that whatever you invest in, stocks, real estate, even a business, all are subject to a world that is irrational in thought and action.
What seems like the most profitable investment, can fall off a cliff as they say. Huge percentages of investments can become worthless within minutes. History has proven this over and over. No person, no matter how clever, yes, even you, can avoid it. There are too many things going on we do not know about at the same time and no way to know how each fits in.
Good news though, the creator of the universe invented timing and interactions. He also knows the future. Placing your investment in the spiritual with the Lord will never depreciate, so you will never lose. Putting it all in the Lord's hands, is a win-win investment. It took me a long time to give up and hand it all over to a real expert. As a result I have peace knowing that God is in charge. When you don't have your problems to focus on, you can focus on Jesus, and find your salvation. May God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment