Thursday, June 16, 2016

Can You Hear God?


It Is Written, Psalm 85:8, I will hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His Saints; but let them not turn back to folly.
If you ask a random group of people about whether they hear God speaking to them, most will say no, or deny even the possibility of it. Even many Christians are skeptical about hearing God. Let's take a look at the subject. First of all, let me say that I believe every word of what I am about to say.
Many people do not hear God, because they do not know who He is, and don't want to know Him. The things of the world take over all their thinking, and actions.
The world rejects Jesus and everything about Him. By most of their actions, the majority of people do hear a voice, but it is satan they hear. satan puts thoughts and desires in people's hearts and minds that they act on. They either don't know, or don't realize that they are actually hearing satan in their hearts.
So how do you hear God's voice? You will get to know Him by reading His Word, talking to Him, and following His Word. The closer you get to Him, the closer He gets to you. You start to hear His voice in your heart. You can even carry on a conversation with Him. Since Jesus is always with you, talk to Him about everything you are doing each day. Follow what He says, and you will feel spiritually full.
When you bring a problem to the Holy Spirit and relax, you'll find yourself doing the right thing. No, we aren't smart enough for many things on our own. The answers come from Him in such an easy way, we have to be careful to not think how smart we suddenly are.
In order to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit, you have to be listening for it. When you are a believer, the Holy Spirit will speak to you Himself, and tell you what Jesus told Him to say. Just ask. So remember, if we focus on God, and talk to Him, He will talk to us. May God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment