Thursday, June 30, 2016

Don't Miss It Again


It Is Written, Psalm 19:1, the Heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork.
Every single person on this earth who ever lived, was called by God in some way. That may be hard to believe but it is true, nevertheless.
For instance the world itself pronounces the existence of an Almighty God, by the fact that we are alive and living in this created world.
Some people are called by the Voice of God in their heart, and accept Him, and pursue Him by reading the Bible. They meditate on the Word and live accordingly.
Some of us hear God's voice and ignore it. Sometimes God allows circumstances that should lead us to Him, but once again, we don't take advantage of it. The noise of the world overpowers are hearing God. Sometimes even miracles don't wake us up.
We can all look back at the past and see where God was calling us, but we let it slip by. Good news. If you can look back and see it, you are being called once again. Don't miss it this time, because you may get  so insensitive, that you may not hear Him call again. Accept Him as your Lord and Savior today, follow His Word, and you will have no regrets tomorrow.
Remember Jesus Loves You.  May God Bless Your Family
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment