Thursday, June 23, 2016

Prayer And Meditation


It Is Written, Psalm 119:15, I will meditate on your precepts, and contemplate your ways.
Unfortunately many believers are not aware of how God works in our lives. Most believe that you say a prayer based on a verse like Matthew 2122, "and whatever things you ask in prayer, believing you will receive".
What people do not realize is that, even if you use the name of Jesus in your request, you may not get the answer you seek.
The key to answered prayers is faith. Faith must be developed in order to work. By meditating on the Word of God regularly with guidance from the Holy Spirit, your faith will grow strong in a relatively short time.
At this point you may be asking yourself how the Holy Spirit gets involved. When we became believers, we received the Holy Spirit from God to help us, teach us, guide us, and anything else we need Him for.
When we meditate on a verse like Matthew 21:22, we read it several times, ask the Holy Spirit to explain it to us, and quietly wait. You may have to do this a few days in a row at first, but  He will answer.
As time goes on, if you do this faithfully, your faith will grow, and your prayers will be answered. Meditation with enlightenment from the Holy Spirit, will bring you into the presence of the Lord in your life. The Bible becomes  real and alive when you meditate instead of just read. So my friends, it is pretty simple. It takes a lot of faith in order to have prayers answered, but the answer to how to get that faith is right in front of  you. May God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment