Sunday, October 25, 2015

Take It To The Lord 1


It Is Written, Proverbs 5:21, for the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and He ponders all his paths.
One of the hardest things for man to do, is to trust someone else.  It is not always about being afraid someone will mess up, but one of comfort.
Let me explain.  When you go somewhere in a car with someone else;  do you feel better if you are driving?  Do you pay someone to do a job around your house and get frustrated because you feel you would have had better results?
There are times you are forced to trust someone else, as in a trip by plane. You must let the pilot fly the plane, because you don't know how.  He is trained, and is able to deal with unforeseen problems.
Now to the point.  The average person makes thousands of decisions or choices in a lifetime.  Think about that for a minute.  There are decisions about easy things that are pretty safe, like what clothes to wear.
Many decisions that affect our future as well as our present, are much tougher.  Whether to marry or not, what career to pursue, a business or going to school.  Buy a house or not, where, how to raise the kids, and it goes on.
Most people, including myself, didn't really worry too much.  We were making seat of the pants decisions.  We didn't realize how many things affected the outcome.  Other people, the economy, and 100 other stumbling blocks we couldn't see or anticipate.  They say hindsight is a great teacher.  How many times have you said, or heard someone else say, "if I knew then what I know now".  We can't go back and that's for sure.
What if I told you about an amazing way to live, so that  20 years from now, you won't make that statement because you did it right?
I learned the hard way that the key to success in anything, is to take it to God first, and wait for an answer.  He sees all, and can avoid problems, and see who will do what and when, and how it all fits together.  He makes things happen.  Ask in faith, and He will guide you.  Sometimes something may just happen for your good.  That was not luck or a coincidence, or even a knowing in your heart.  If it is covered in the Word, you won't have any doubt.  Read Proverbs 3:5-6.  Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment