Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Perfect Peace


It Is Written, John 14:27, peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
It Is Written, Romans 8:6, for to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
It is difficult for most people to even think about giving up their stuff.  They may have collections, special items, even investments of one sort or another.  For quite a few people, stuff and accumulating more stuff, is almost an obsession.
If you take a real good look at these two verses, you'll probably reach the conclusion that God is saying we should put Him first in our lives, and everything else after.
We receive true peace in our hearts when we love and trust God.  We know we have godly peace in our hearts, when we can look at our stuff, and choose God over the stuff.
Godly peace has some really great benefits.  If you have true godly peace in your heart, you will no longer worry about anything.  You will hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and make better decisions.  Your peace will greatly improve your life, and that of your family.  With peace in your heart, you can rest assured that God is taking care of everything in your life.
God is not trying to tell us that we shouldn't have stuff,  He is just trying to tell us to put things in proper perspective.  He knows what's best for us, and will give it to us if we let him.  By the way, if God is taking care of everything, we can sit back and enjoy the things we have.  Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment