Thursday, October 8, 2015

Spirit To Spirit


It Is Written, Psalm 149:4, for the Lord takes pleasure in His people.  He will beautify the humble with salvation.
Yesterday, a close relative was given only a couple of hours to live.  She was in a hospital in a coma.  In times like that it is natural for family members to worry about whether or not that person is right with God. They usually speak loving words to that the person hoping that they hear. Many doctors including the one in this case say they seriously doubt that anyone in a coma hears or understands anything.
I wasn't at the hospital last night, but thoughts ran through my head, and I received a revelation in my spirit.  We know that God's thoughts and ways are not what the world thinks or does.  Most people see the carnal side so they think carnally.  They do not realize how  much God loves us and wants us to be with Him.
We are all spirits, just like God is a spirit.  He created us in His image, and since He is a spirit, so are we.  We walk around in a body just like Jesus did.
Stay with me here.  What I say now, is not biblical, but it is a revelation from my spirit, and as a result I believe it.  I'll tell you why.  The body has a brain.  The brain usually wants to follow the world, because the body is temporary.  satan tries to control the brain in order to get the body to sin. As a defense against the Word of God,  satan plants fear and doubt in the brain.  The spirit tries to get the brain to stop doing bad and to do good instead.  If the brain continues ignoring the spirit, the spirit gets quieter and quieter until it is not heard.
Now for the good part.  Our spirit is one with God and all other believing spirits.  Since that is the case, we can cut out the middleman, the brain. When a person is in a coma for instance, they are still alive because the spirit is still present.  At that point your spirit can talk to their spirit.  You don't even have to pray out loud or even be there.  Distance does not affect spirits.
I rebuked satan and any evil spirits in her in the name of Jesus, and told them they are to leave immediately, and do not interfere in any way.  Then I addressed her spirit by saying spirit of------------- in Jesus name, hear this. Jesus loves you and wants you with Him.  Confess all your sins, and accept Jesus Christ as Savior, right now, and be saved.
The revelation I got, is that spirit talking to spirit will get the job done.  If you have unbelieving children, friends that don't want to hear about Jesus, even someone in an ambulance that goes by, just use your spirit to talk to their spirits about salvation, and then believe that it is done.
Intercessory prayer is the most powerful type of prayer.  It seems to me that if that is the case, and it is, praying spirit to spirit is even more powerful.  God Himself said that He is a spirit and we must pray to Him in the spirit.
To have total peace in your heart and never worry about a loved one again, just let your spirit do all the praying to their spirit, and just relax.  God loves you, and  God loves them.  The spirit wants to get back to Him, so don't pay any attention to what anyone else thinks.  Pay attention to what God thinks and follow your heart.  Have a blessed day.
Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment