Thursday, October 27, 2022

You Decide

Romans 8:14, for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

My wife and I had experiences on October 18th of this year that we call miracles. Unbelievers would probably call it the Twilight Zone. I will tell you the true event, and you decide. 

We were coming back from Canada. We left our hotel Sault Ste Marie Canada at 3am because we couldn’t sleep. We didn’t want to waste time  sitting around waiting to go back home.

After we crossed the border, we decided to go home through Wisconsin. The road we took was two lanes. Very dark and deserted, no homes, businesses, or any sign of Life.

After a few miles we were hit with a blizzard. Winds about 30 or 40 miles per hour. Snow so heavy I had trouble seeing the snow packed road. No place to pull over, Heavy wet snow always grabbing the tires.

While I was struggling to stay on the road, my wife was asking the Holy Spirit to save us. Within minutes a truck was behind me flashing his lights. I knew he wanted to pass, and I thought this guy must be a nut. There was nowhere for me to move to, so I let him buy

I guess I moved over somehow, and this guy passes me like it was dry and sunny.  After he passed, he slowed down and put on every light that he had on his trailer. I followed his tracks. If I Fell behind, he slowed up until I caught up.

We followed him for miles, then we had to turn. He turned the same way. We went about another 20 miles and had to turn again. You guessed it, the truck turned too. After a few more miles a gas station appeared out of nowhere. The only thing we saw in over 50 miles

Truck pulled in and I followed him.  I got out of my car, and I walked over to see the driver. I thanked him for saving Our Lives  and three times I offered to buy him lunch. He smiled and said he didn’t do anything. I looked him in the eye and said God bless you and meant every bit of it, and he smiled. I don’t judge by color, race, or any of that stuff. For those who do however he was a young Hispanic.

There was no name on that truck or trailer. My wife wanted to thank him about 10 minutes later as we were getting our coffee. His truck was gone. The road was clear after that and no snow from then on. This was the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and they received 18 inches of snow that night and morning.

When we went through Milwaukee, three lanes were going down to one. As far as you can see, and with a big curve in the road to help you see ahead, there’s a solid line of cars and trucks on two lanes. Nothing moving.

My wife asked the Holy Spirit to help us again. In about two minutes things started to move. After a couple more minutes, the road ahead was empty. That’s right it was empty. There was nothing ahead of us. Figure that one out.

The story I have just told you is true as it happened. The only thing we can say is Praise the Lord, Miracles still do happen.

The words of the Lord Jesus Christ explain the whole story if you would but listen and believe.

John 14: 16, and I will pray the Father; and He will give you another helper that He may abide with you forever.

So, my friends you have just read the absolute truth. No exaggeration, no fantasy, just the facts as they occurred. You read the story. Is it miracles or the Twilight Zone?

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment