Tuesday, October 18, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Move That Mountain

Matthew 17:20, So Jesus said to them, because of your unbelief, for surely I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain. Move from here to there, and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you. 

When Jesus said this to them about the mountain, He knew that no mortal man could accomplish this on his own. He was talking about their lack of faith. The story doesn't end there.

2 Corinthians 5:7, For we walk by faith not by sight.

Well my friends let us look at the mountains in our lives. You may be asking what mountain? The mountains I am talking about are the ones we create in our minds, they come into existence in our lives.

Have you ever heard someone say he or she is making a mountain out of a molehill? The old cliche is actually what happens. At one time or another, each of us has created our own Mountain, some bigger than others.

We all know how it works. We take a small incident, and focus on it with negative thoughts that satan plants in our heads. The mountain grows, satan pushes harder and we build that Mountain. Negativity rules the day. Sound familiar?

Let's apply faith and logic to this problem. We know that God is bigger than any problem, but how does that help us? 

John 14:13-14, And whatsoever you ask in My name that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name I will do it.

Mark 11:24, Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

John 15:7, If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

If we stand on God's word we are doing His will. His Word says, He never goes against His promises, so it stands to reason that if we ask the Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit, we will have what we ask.

You say you can't have that much faith. Balderdash. If you read God's word and put all of your focus and knowing God in His word, God will get bigger in your life and the mountains smaller and smaller until they are gone. Remember. Nothing is bigger than our God.

Hebrews 11:1, Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of Things Not Seen.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation 

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment