Sunday, October 30, 2022

Prayer During Hard Times

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. 

In times like these, these verses are very hard for most of us to live by, the next one requires a lot of thought.

Luke 6:28, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. Inlooking at this verse, I do not think that the idea is to bless in the way we usually bless people.. God hates sin, so there must be another way to bless evil doers. We do not want them to succeed in their evil ways.

I'm not trying to rewrite the Bible. I say what I really believe is the meaning behind praying for those who abused others. I ask the Lord to open the hearts and minds of abusers of others so that they change their ways, and stop the evil they are doing.

1  Timothy 2: 1 - 2, therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men. Everyone on earth will face God someday, and answer to Him for what he has done. God will reward good and punish evil.

As Christian's most of us are aware of all of the crimes against God's law in a large part of our society. Our job as followers of Christ is to pray that people, especially our leaders, see the light of Jesus, before it is too late.

Whether you believe it or not, sincere prayer is always answered. Remember this truth also. Everything is in God's time, not ours. God created us, so He gets to decide when enough is enough, and it is time for all to be judged. 

Job 12 - 23 - 25, He makes nation's great and destroys them; enlarges nations and guides them, He takes away the understanding of the chiefs of the people of the earth, and makes them wander in a  pathless wilderness. They grope in the dark without light and He makes them stagger like a drunken man. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you.. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment