Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A Big Discovery

By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen or not made of things which are visible. 

From an early age, when I saw pictures of Alaska or national parks I thought to myself that God must live there. 

My wife and I took a trip to Canada, to visit our son and his wife. The closest town is about eight miles away. It is a small picturesque little town that doesn’t have very much in the way to entertainment or other things to do. My son’s house is about 150 feet above a lake that is on three sides of his house. All around are trees and more trees. When I sat on his deck and looked at the surroundings, I thought to myself, surely God does live here. I spent three days doing nothing but looking at the surroundings and talking to God. It seemed so natural. I felt such peace in my heart that it had to be a touch of the presence of God.

 Now since we’re home everything looks different. It brings us to an important conclusion. God lives everywhere. You may ask yourself if that so true, why is it so hard sometimes to feel God’s presence where I live? When you get away from the daily routine, you’re basically putting aside your cares. When you do that, you start seeing with spiritual eyes, because your focus has shifted. It really doesn’t matter where you live, we can take quiet time at a park or Forest Preserve and focus on God’s creation. There is evidence of it everywhere if we look and focus on God. You will find that you will start to think in a different way and realize that God really is everywhere. 

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you. 

Prayer of Salvation. Lord Jesus God, please forgive all my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment