Sunday, January 23, 2022

Blessings

1 Thessalonians 5:18, In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Philippians 2:14-16, Do all things without complaining and disputing. That you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.

For several years now, my faith has been severely tested on a number of occasions. Between most of the media, and many politicians, our country was being divided, and God was systematically being taken from our lives. Hate and fear took over our country.

There were many times it was hard to remember that God was allowing all of this to happen. I found myself getting angry and depressed, and just short of feeling hatred toward the people in the news.

There is a God for sure. He showed me grace and mercy, by showing me, that no matter how things look, He is in charge. I started to really dwell on that, and I found peace. The world is in a pandemic right now. This is the type of thing that brings out the best in some people and the worst in others. It is our God's job to judge, reward, or punish, in His time. It is none of our business. He made me see that.

Most of us have to make sacrifices. We as a people born in the US by God's grace have not had to do that very often. We cannot design a perfect life for ourselves, because God is in charge. He gave us what we have, and we must realize that. Before we grumble or complain about anything, we should think about how well-off we are, compared to most people. God created us, so He gets to decide how and where we live. Our lives, good or bad is not because of what we did, or didn't do. It is according to His plan, for us to get to the point of salvation, and eternity with Him. When all of this is over, it will be what God planned, and rest assured we will be much better off in some way.  God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my Personal Savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment