Sunday, January 16, 2022

Bible Confirmation

Isaiah 54:10, For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

Job 1:21, Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

Habakkuk 3:17-19, Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit beyond the vines, though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no fruit, though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls-yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will join in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, he will make my feet like gears, and he will make me walk on my high hills.

It is amazing to me, that there are so many verses, over hundreds of years, and many authors, that confirm each other. As we read the Bible, we see how God returns our love, God loved us even before we were created, and shows that love regardless of how we are.

As you can see in today's example; Isaiah says to what extent he loves and trusts God, Job realizes that God allows good and bad in our lives. Job also finds out that God is a rewarder of those who love and trust Hin. We get the idea from Habakkuk that God is all that matters.

The Bible is a treasure trove for those who seek with all their hearts. Faith grows, salvation by grace of God, and everything in life is put in perspective. Just as gold and silver must be refined a number of times to get maximum purity, we do too. Life is a test. We are constantly being refined by God in order to get us in the condition we are fit for Heaven where only what is pure can live. We eventually get to that point because we become righteous through Jesus at salvation.  God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment