Thursday, October 12, 2017

You Have Influence


It Is Written, 1 Timothy 4:12, let no one despise your youth, but be an  example to the believer's in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
Have you ever considered the fact that you influence others? Do you think that only people in high positions have influence on others  Here is a hot flash for you my friends.  Ephesians 1 for you. As far as God is concerned, all believers are in a high position.
Just as most people pick up many habits and mannerisms of their parents, believers should be imitators of Jesus. Ephesians 5:1, and 1 Peter 2:21 makes it pretty plain, what our responsibilities as believers are.
If you watch TV or read newspapers you are probably well aware of the hate and evil thoughts and actions, from people who claim to be Christians. Do you think that hate speech, and violence, really reflect Jesus? Many people in the media and even the government have an agenda to destroy this country by stirring up as much hate as they can.
 In spite of how things look God is still in charge. His plan is for us to imitate Jesus and be a light to the world. He put us here to show love, mercy, and do good works, so that others seeing us as real followers of Jesus might also accept Jesus as their Savior. What example are you giving in your life? If you died today, would you be ready? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment