Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hard Way, or Disaster


It Is Written, Proverbs 16:9, a man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
At some point in life, everyone must make a decision, as to which way their life is headed. Most people do not even realize that.
One way is for you to make all of the decisions. Most people take that route, without stopping to think about the consequences of those decisions. I guess most of us never stop to consider how the odds are stacked against us when we do that.
Decisions are made on a daily basis, based on horrible information. You can't possibly know how many people might be involved, to affect the outcome. Others emotions, agenda, truth or not, and many other factors come into play. This routine plays out with every choice.
When you choose God's way, the exact opposite is true. God knows and arranges everything, and everyone, for your advantage. The bonus is salvation. There is no escaping the fact, that doing it God's way is very difficult for most of us. We must give up control that we think we have, and trust in the Lord whom we cannot see.
The simple fact that of the matter is, our way leads to disaster and destruction, and God's way leads to success and salvation. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment