Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Part of Someone's Salvation


It Is Written, Proverbs 3:5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
When you became a Christian, were you so excited that you wanted to become a preacher? Join the club. I too felt that way. I believe it is pretty common for new believers to feel that way.
We see people preaching, writing books, becoming missionaries, and we feel a little envy. We want to serve the Lord too in some way, because we are so grateful for salvation.
Here are some simple truths. God directs our paths, according to His plan for our good. There are no big or small jobs in God's mind. Everyone who tries faithfully, to do what God directs them, is doing a big job. The common denominator, is obedience to God's plan.
If you trust in God, you are living His plan. There are countless Christians out there, who are leading others to Jesus, and don't even know it. God knows however. How are they doing that? The answer is simple. When you live according to the Word, you are influencing others, whether you realize it or not. You could be planting the seed of salvation in many people.
Remember this simple fact, an Army has a small number of generals, and millions of ordinary soldiers doing their part. We are all in God's Army. It is God who decides what job we fill in that army. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment