Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Look Around


It Is Written, Matthew 24:6, and you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
When you look at the news, and notice how things look in these times, how do you feel? Are you frightened by all of the violence and hate?
Yes, these things can be frightening, but I choose to believe the Bible. It would be a good idea for you too. It helps us understand the times.
Everything that is happening and will happen is covered in the Word of God, the Bible. When you read the Bible, it warns of what is to come. The outcome is different for believers and nonbelievers.
It is foolishness to some, but truth to many of us. Our greatest goal should be Heaven. God's word tells us how to be sure we get there. The Bible tells us that believers will be taken up, before the really horrendous events take place.
Many of us believe, that we are in the beginnings of the end times. No one knows for sure when the end will come. It could be tomorrow, or 5000 years from now, only God knows. All we know for sure is that it will happen. The time to accept Jesus is now. Five minutes from now may be too late. Let him who has ears to hear, hear and those who have eyes to see,see. Praise The Lord. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment